Compressed Gas Cylinder Storage, Handling and Usage
Specialty gases under high pressure can pose a serious health and safety hazard if not handled properly. Over the course of our 100+ year history of supplying specialty and industrial gases, we’ve learned a thing or two about how to handle them safely. Based
on our experience, we offer here some general guidelines that help you maintain a
comfortable margin of safety while using high-pressure cylinders.
Click here to see available compressed gas cylinders from Air Liquide, including
sizes and specifications.
Compressed Gas Cylinder Safety
This 17-minute video is a “must see” for anyone who uses gases under pressure.
Our video provides an expert overview of important information you should know
about how to improve on-the-job safety when using high-pressure cylinders.
- General cylinder facts and information
- Handling and transporting cylinders
- Cylinder and specialty gas hazards
- Indoor and outdoor cylinder storage
- Installation and use of cylinders and equipment
- Point-of-use cylinder safety
- Also features Air Liquide exclusive SMARTOP™ and ALTOP™ valves, and
SCANDINA™ cylinder caps
Complete the form below to request your own copy of our Compressed Gas
Cylinder Safety training dvd.